St. William Dads’ Club
Voted “Michigan’s Best Fish Fry” by mLive
34th Annual Lenten Fish Fry
Over 143,000 Dinners Served
On-Line Ordering for in-car Pick-up,
Drive-Through Carry Out,
Carry-In “Picnic” Dining:
4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, March 4, 2022
Friday, March 11, 2022
Friday, March 18, 2022
Friday, March 25, 2022
Friday, April 1, 2022
Friday, April 8, 2022
Good Friday, April 15 2022: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Carry Out Express Menu
Order on-line (www.saintwilliam.net)for in-car parking lot pick-up, or place a drive through order or park on Common Street and use the West Tower Entrance to order your “Dine-In” box dinner to be delivered to your table.
Our fish and shrimp dinners are available at our exclusive carry-out service area in the east tower. Follow the signs to the reserved carryout parking and be on your way again minutes later.
Fish Dinner $ 12.00
5 pieces of fish, french fries, cole slaw, roll, butter, tartar.
Fried Shrimp Dinner $ 14.00
Golden fried shrimp, fries, cole slaw, roll, & butter.
Baked Salmon Dinner $ 15.75
Baked Cod Dinner $ 14.00
10 Piece Box of Fried Cod $18.00
Pasta Dinner $5.00
“Bag-of-Fries” (serves 3-4) $ 3.00
Baked Potato $ 1.50
Baked dinners include baked potato, cole slaw, roll, & butter
* Note: ALL prices include state-required sales tax
Visit our Dessert Table
Top off your meal with an exceptional dessert. Cakes, Coconut Crème Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie, Cheesecakes, and more!
While we won’t be returning to our full-service dining experience with All-You-Can-Eat dinners, we still have the highest quality dinners available this Lent. We have secured the wild-caught sustainable cod to which you have become accustomed over 4 decades… don’t settle for inferior products.
We have ordering/dining options to suit everyone:
- Order ahead On-Line for in car pick-up. (Enter from Pontiac Trail between our School and the optometrist for pick-up)
- Use our drive through (stay in your car) order lane (enter parking lot off of Common Street)
- Dine-In: Park along Common street and enter through the west tower. Place your order and your boxed meals will be brought to your table.
(We ask that you wear a mask while inside unless you are seated at your table; We have hand sanitizer stations available and welcome you to self-serve at our coffee/cutlery/condiment station)
Finding us is easy…531 Common Street, Walled Lake
On the west side of Pontiac Trail one block south of Maple Rd.
While you are here for dinner, take advantage of our other Lenten offerings as you prepare for the Easter Season:
- Stations of the Cross every Lenten Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- No Stations of the Cross on Good Friday
- Free Lenten Prayer & Devotional Guides
- Private Confessions: All Thursdays during Lent beginning 4pm
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022
- 7:00 p.m. (private confessions)
- Communal Penance with individual confessions available: Monday, April 11, 2022 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- 12:00 noon (private confessions)
- Palm Sunday Masses Saturday, April 9
- 4:30 pm.
- Sunday, April 10
- 10:00 a.m.
- 12:30 p.m.
- Holy Thursday – Mass of the Lord’s Supper Thursday, April 14, 2022 7:30 p.m.
- Good Friday (April 15) Liturgy 1:30 p.m.
- Holy Saturday (April 16) Blessing of Food 12:00 noon
- Easter Vigil, Saturday, April 16, 2022 8:30 p.m.
- Easter Sunday Masses
- 8:00 am
- 10:00 am
- 12:00 noon